
I do most of my reading for the year laying by the pool-but this season I had to get a jump start. I am a huge fan of the Real Housewives Series on Bravo. I started to watch the OC edition when a friend from college's family was on the show-if you're a fan of this series-I'm sure you all know and love Vicki Gunvalson! I got hooked on this show immediately-and it has now become a guilty pleasure of mine to watch all of the different Real Housewives series! The Real Housewives: New York City just had their season finale this past week. Natural food chef Bethenny Frankel from RH:NYC recently came out with a book Naturally Thin. I picked up a copy last week, and I am just about done reading the book. I give this book 5 stars!!! This book teaches you a healthy way to indulge, and gives you 10 "rules" to follow which I personally find very sensible and relatively easy to follow, such as Your Diet Is Your Bank Account and Taste Everything, Eat Nothing. She also includes some great recipes for all you chefs out there! Go pick up at copy yourself at your nearest book store-I guarantee you won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment